SEM V v220.127.116.1195 WiN CSE-V.R
SEM V v18.104.22.16895 WiN
TEAM V.R | 30.04.2019 | 116.7 MB
A giant has returned to life. Oberheim’s legendary SEM – Synthesizer Expander Module – is back for the first time as a high-end software emulation exclusive TAE technology. Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features. Favored by top artists and producers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even John Carpenter for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is an absolute must have for your studio.
Analog masterpiece revisited
Accurately recreating the tone, waveshapes, multimode 12dB/octave filter and other detailed characteristics, the Oberheim SEM V delivers all the deep analog sounds that made its grand ancestor so unique and praised among all analog synthesizers. The Oberheim SEM V also expands the possibilities of the original thanks to powerful additional features. Besides polyphony, MIDI control and arpeggiation, a full set of new parameters is available.
The SEM V not only excels at growling basses and textured leads, but it also brings the warm brasses, ethereal pads, and amazing sequences possible on the expensive Oberheim 8 Voice model. By using the 8 Voice Programmer module, it becomes extremely intuitive to edit each SEM voice independently to create lively modulations in your sound. But you can even go further in shaping complex sounds, by using the advanced Keyboard Follow and the Modulation Matrix.
– Sliders now hold the mouse position to avoid drag limitations due to screen bounds
– When editing a control, the value is now showed next to it and lower bar shows parameter description
– Tutorials added on the instruments
– Advanced search allowing to quickly access several categories such as instrument, bank, or even preset comments
– It is now possible to play the instruments from a computer keyboard in standalone mode
– Added keyboard shortcuts to resize the plugins window
– New shuffle feature to avoid browsing presets in the same order each time
– Reworked playlists workflow, presets are now copied in playlists to avoid unwanted preset modifications
– Added “new preset” entry in instruments menu to start a sound from scratch
– Reworked audio / MIDI settings window, including standalone BPM parameter
– Drop of 32 bits support
– Changing the name of a user preset doesn’t create a copy anymore
– No more crashes when selecting ASIO DirectX Full Duplex Driver in standalone on Windows
– No more crashes in Juce based hosts when resizing the plugins window
– Reduced Fiber Local Storage consumption on Windows
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable