WURLI V v18.104.22.16895 WiN CSE-V.R
WURLI V v22.214.171.12495 WiN
TEAM V.R | 29.04.2019 | 97.4 MB
THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC
The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70’s, filled with vintage stomp boxes and classic tube amps… everything you need to get a true classic vibe!
A soulful reproduction
Arturia is proud to revive this classic by introducing a high-end physical modeling reproduction. Where most sample libraries would only focus on recording several facets of the instrument, the Wurlitzer V brings you an in-depth reproduction, along with a complete studio environment to fully experience the feeling of this electric piano. Boutique effects and guitar tube amps were the key to the alchemy of the Wurlitzer sound, back in the 70’s.
Today, the Wurlitzer V reintroduces a modeled studio environment including the very same amps, microphones and effects. If you are looking for an authentic electric piano, able to take you anywhere from classic mellow sounds to psychedelic heights, the Wurlitzer V is the perfect instrument.
– Sliders now hold the mouse position to avoid drag limitations due to screen bounds
– When editing a control, the value is now showed next to it and lower bar shows parameter description
– Tutorials added on the instruments
– Advanced search allowing to quickly access several categories such as instrument, bank, or even preset comments
– It is now possible to play the instruments from a computer keyboard in standalone mode
– Added keyboard shortcuts to resize the plugins window
– New shuffle feature to avoid browsing presets in the same order each time
– Reworked playlists workflow, presets are now copied in playlists to avoid unwanted preset modifications
– Added “new preset” entry in instruments menu to start a sound from scratch
– Reworked audio / MIDI settings window, including standalone BPM parameter
– Drop of 32 bits support
– Changing the name of a user preset doesn’t create a copy anymore
– No more crashes when selecting ASIO DirectX Full Duplex Driver in standalone on Windows
– No more crashes in Juce based hosts when resizing the plugins window
– Reduced Fiber Local Storage consumption on Windows
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable